The weather is getting a bit cooler, kids are starting school, and fields are nearly ready for harvest. That can only mean it will soon be show time! We are in full swing of staging, cleaning, moving furniture everywhere, and more staging, and more cleaning! But it sure pays off.
If you are new here, this is how it works:
- We are only open 2 weekends in September and there are NO early sales.
- We only accept CHECKS OR CASH.
- There is a number system on Thursday morning, September 15th. You many get there early to get one of the first numbers if you’d like, we will only be letting a limited amount of people (with a number) in right at 10. This makes shopping and check out less crowded and keeps it running smoothly.
- There is road construction right on Hwy 71, be sure to follow the detour or GPS. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Parking is limited in the front of the building. We ask to NOT block the large garage door. This is for ease of loading big furniture pieces. There is plenty of parking on each side of the building and behind in the street.
- If purchasing large furniture pieces, please bring your own muscle. You DO NOT have to pick up the same day. We can put a SOLD tag on your item and you may arrange to have help come with you at another convenient time. (Don’t forget blankets and tie down straps!)
- While shopping, please only pull price tags off of the larger furniture pieces. We will have helpers walking around with SOLD tags to tag the large items that you cannot carry while still shopping.
We are on Facebook! Click here to follow us.
Are you ready to see what will be in store!?
Show dates & times:
Sept. 15th, 10-7
Sept. 16th, 10-6
Sept. 17th, 10-5
Sept. 18th, 10-4
Sept. 23rd, 10-6
Sept. 24th, 10-5
Sept. 25th, 10-4
809 3rd Street (Hwy 71)
Jackson, MN 56143